I bought my domain name through GoDaddy. How do I use it with Craftlaunch?
If you bought your domain name through GoDaddy and have signed up for the Custom Domain add-on to your subscription, you can use the following steps to point it to your CraftLaunch site:
1) Log in to your GoDaddy site on the home page, and you should see a list of domains you've registered. Click the "DNS" button next to the domain you'd like to connect to craftlaunch.
2) Click the "ADD" button to add a new record. Or, if you see an existing record with "type" set to "CNAME" and "host" set to "www", click the pencil icon next to that record.
3) Fill out the form EXACTLY as you see it in the image below -- these are the exact values you need. Then press "save".
4) Find the "forwarding" section further down on the same page, and click "Add" next to domain forwarding. If domain forwarding is already enabled, click the pencil icon next to it.
5) Fill out the fields as seen below, changing the address to that of your custom website where indicated. Make sure to use "www" in front of your domain name.
6) Log in to your CraftLaunch control panel, click the "Domain Name" link and indicate that you've finished the necessary steps. This will let our system know that your domain is ready to be linked to your account.